The SL-111D Bench Top ESD Ionizer consists of a stainless steel DC high output transformer coupled to a high efficiency stainless steel ionized air delivery system containing a 2″ fan and 4 emitter pins. The ionized air delivery unit mounts on a heavy duty stainless and composite stand.
The angle and height of the ionized air delivery system is fully adjustable using an Allen wrench. The unit comes complete with a heavy duty 3 foot(minimum) long cable that attaches the ionizer to the stainless steel power supply unit.
The Bench Top ESD Ionizer power supply unit contains a variable speed adjustment for the fan (10 to 100%) an off switch and a conveniently mounted set screw that can be used to adjust the balance of the ionizer. The approximate size of the ionizer fan assembly is 1″ deep x 3.5 wide x 4.25 tall.
This unit is wired for (USA) 120 volt service but is also available in a 220V model. The SL-111D is perfect for sophisticated static control environments requiring precision ionization and the utmost in clean assemblies.
Bench Top ESD Ionizer Features
- CFM: 3 to 15
- Max sound output: 30dB
- Coverage Range: 4 to 6″ ideal (up to 12″ max)
- Typical Decay time: 4″ .07s, 6″ 1.2s, 12′ 2.4 s (1,000 to <100V)
- Weight: Power supply / controller 0.75 kg
- Weight: Ionizer: 0.28 kg.
- Weight: Stand: 1.2 kg
- Ion balance: N/A at this output
- Ionizer Size: 4.25″ tall, 1″ deep, 3.5″ wide
- Ozone generation: 0.03 x 10 -6