Slip-Not because you’ll FEEL the increase in slip resistance after one application! Designed to work on ALL ESD flooring materials including ESD Tiles, Epoxy, Sheet Vinyl and more. Negligible effect on conductivity, won’t transfer to ESD heel straps or footwear. Made for ESD floors but works on Ceramic, terrazzo, polished concrete, standard epoxy and virtually EVERY type of hard surface flooring.
Slip-Not ESD Floor cleaner renders slippery ESD flooring a thing of the past. Everyone likes the clean crisp look of a glossy ESD floor BUT slip and fall accidents are THE most common workman’s comp injury in manufacturing.
Slip-Not is an ESD Floor Cleaner / Maintainer that utilizes CSAD-0710 Technology to provide slip resistance in an easy one step application. It’s PERFECT for cleaning away that insulative dirt! Whether your ESD Floor has or has NOT been coated with ESD Floor Finish, Slip-Not ESD Floor Cleaner cleans and restores the gloss without any substantial effect on the ESD floor’s electrical properties. Slip-Not may be applied with either a mop or an automatic scrubber and will not cause a buildup with routine use. In addition Slip-Not may be used on ALL types of hard surface flooring including highly polished VCT, resilient sheet vinyl, epoxy, terrazzo and ceramic. Slip-Not Renews Shine, Removes Insulative Dirt!
Note: Slip-Not ESD Floor Cleaner is NOT recommended for NON esd flooring that has been coated with ESD wax.
Slip-Not ESD Floor Cleaner Application Instructions
Dilute Slip-Not ESD Floor Cleaner with warm water at the following dilutions (depending on the degree and type of soil to be removed and the slip resistant characteristics desired). Always pretest this product in a small inconspicuous area for satisfactory results prior to full scale application of this product.
- Light Duty: Routine cleaning and minor increase in slip resistance. 4 ounces per gallon of water (1-32).
- Medium Duty: Medium cleaning and moderate increase in slip resistance. 6 ounces per gallon of water (1:21)
- Heavy Duty: Heavy cleaning and major increase in slip resistance. 8 ounces per gallon of water (1:16)
Apply with either an Auto-Scrubber or by damp mopping. In order to avoid redepositing dirt when damp mopping, a two bucket system in which one buckets contains Slip-Not! and one bucket contains the soiled solution should be used. Heavy deposits of dirt and grease may be addressed by applying Slip-Not at 16 ounces per gallon of water using a pressurized sprayer, watering can or mop. Scrub the area with a hand brush or use a scrubbing pad and a buffing machine pad that will not scratch the ESD flooring. Remove the soiled solution with a wet vac or mop and finish the cleaning procedure by damp mopping using the above dilutions. Allow the floor to dry. Do not rinse. Flooring cleaned with Slip Not may be dry burnished if needed.
Slip-Not ESD Floor Cleaner Extended Information
- Minimal decrease in the ESD floors conductivity.
- Biodegradable. Restores Gloss!
- Won’t build up on ESD Heel Straps and Footwear.
- Immediate results that improve with each use.
- Made for ESD Floors but popular for ALL hard surface flooring.
- Reduces workman’s comp claims in manufacturing.
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A!
- Fast and effective cleaning for ANY type of hard surface ESD floor!
- Field use has proven an average increase of slip resistance of .1 SCOF per application (.01 SCOFF is a Ten Fold increase in slip resistance. SCOFF testing is an ANSI test method).
Slip-Not ESD Floor Cleaner Specifications
|Active Ingredients||Synthetic and Alkaline detergents, slip resistant and anti-static additives.|
|pH||8.7 to 9.5|
|Slip Resistance (ASTM)||>.6 (SCOF) after 7 applications|
|Free ammonia, alkali, acid, phosphates & abrasives||None|
|Color and Shelf Life||Blue, 2 year shelf life (in airtight indoor container)|
|Odor||Low to moderate|
|Solubility in water||Complete|
|Freeze / Thaw Stability||3 Cycles|
Slip-Not ESD Floor Cleaner Safety Information