FREE SHIPPING to Continental U.S.A. and Canada!
$469.67 per Carton (static dissipative)
14 ea 24.2″ x 24.2″ (56.94 sf) tiles per carton (only $8.19 Per Square Foot).
Compare to our Competition at $9.62 per square foot!
Guaranteed BEST Online Pricing in the USA!
Forbo ESD Vinyl floor tiles are a premier, time tested solution for the primary grounding of personnel, chairs and carts in static control environments. Unlike many ESD Tiles Forbo Colorex is available in both the static dissipative and the static conductive range of electrical resistance making it a perfect fit for a multitude of project conditions. Whether your ESD Vinyl Floor is new or 10 years old THIS is a material you can depend on. And with Colorex you receive one of the strongest warranties in the industry backed by the outstanding reputation of Forbo Industries.
The top surface of “traditional” pressed ESD Vinyl tiles have the conductive fibers recessed below the surface of the tile, creating micro-voids that trap and accumulate dust and other insulative contaminants. Not so with Colorex! During the production process Colorex passes through a specially designed surfacing machine that grinds and polishes each tile to assure a smooth, continuous micro-finished surface, reducing contaminant and dust “traps” and ensuring the closest available contact of footwear with the conductive fibers.
Colorex is an excellent choice for controlling ESD in clean rooms, electronic or semi-conductor manufacturing, computer rooms, repair facilities or anywhere static sensitive product is being manufactured or utilized. Forbo’s resilient tightly compacted composition features permanent conductivity. Unlike many ESD Vinyl’s Forbo Colorex ESD Vinyl doesn’t flake break or degrade even in the harshest of environments. Colorex is clean room compliant, DOP Free and offers excellent stain resistance properties. Unlike many other ESD Vinyl flooring materials Colorex doesn’t depend on ambient environmental moisture to perform. Hence, Colorex has some of the most consistent electrical properties in the industry.
- Proven performer from an Industry leader!
- Clean room compliant! Perfect for flash coving!
- Resilient pure ESD Vinyl won’t flake, break or degrade!
- Outstanding PERMANENT electrical conductivity!
- Lifetime electrical properties not dependent on humidity for conductivity!
- Available in static dissipative and ESD conductive!
- Unique patented fully conductive grid on back of tiles insures precise conductivity!
- Forbo SD (for static dissipative) is electrically less conductive than Forbo EC (electrically conductive) yet still provides outstanding static control capabilities!
- The Forbo static DISSIPATIVE variety may be preferable in areas where technicians are working with higher voltage power supplies. The addition of the electrically insulative properties provides an added safety margin should an errant technician come into contact with a high voltage power source. In addition, as less carbon is used in the static dissipative variety it may be the preferred solution for use in very stringent clean room applications. Most static dissipative ESD Vinyl flooring does not comply with many of today’s recent requirements for static conductivity.
- Not so with Forbo Colorex SD! Colorex SD provides one of the lowest tribocharging ratings (how much static is generated when you walk) in the industry hence is fully compliant to the new ANSI ESD S20.20-22021, 97.2 standards. This slightly higher insulative rating may cause problems with combination resistance testing (I. E. the electrical resistance of chairs or carts in combination with the flooring material). As Forbo EC is more conductive than Forbo SD it easily allows full compliance to all recent combination electrical resistance standards now used in electronic manufacturing.