Orange container ESD warning labels with bold black print, JEDC-14 (hand) symbol and marked with REUSABLE CONTAINER. DO NOT DESTROY. These pressure sensitive permanent labels are designed to call immediate attention to items that are susceptible to damage from an electrostatic discharge and inform personnel that the containers, totes, bins, boxes or bags holding the ESD sensitive item is a reusable item. The container ESD warning labels are coated for added durability and resistance to moisture and fully conform to the new ANSI ESD S20.20 requirements.
- Clear and concise, outstanding visibility!
- Warns of static susceptibility!
- Marks container as reusable!
- Coated for resistance to grease, oils, water and many chemicals!
- Fully compliant to latest ANSI ESD standards!
- Lead free and RoHS compliant!
- Perfect for marking static sensitive items in electronic manufacturing and other static sensitive environments!
- MATERIAL: 60# semi gloss litho.
- ADHESIVE: B-82
- LINER:40 # R L.
- RESISTANCE to water, oil and many chemicals: Excellent
- WIDTH: 1.75 inch
- LENGTH: 2.5 inch