With the NEW Patented Anti-Static Ground Cord. Only from Static Solutions Inc. Normal activities such as getting up from a chair, contact and separation of shoes against flooring, and cloth rubbing against skin easily exceeds the 100 volt threshold set by industry for an ungrounded technician. If this errant tech makes contact with a static sensitive device the results can be VERY costly.
As such, ANSI ESD S20.20-2014 requires all seated technicians to wear a wrist straps. The WS-1020 Ohm-Stat Static Control Strap safely dissipates these electrostatic charges with guaranteed long lasting protection and flawless performance. Static Solutions Static Control Straps are proudly made in the U.S.A. They are individually packaged with instructions for user convenience and may be easily cleaned with a mild detergent.
Static Control Strap Features
- Outstanding quality.
- Fast and easy deployment.
- One size fits most wrists.
- Patented non tribocharging cord and band.
- USPTO Patent 6,426,859.
- Superior conductivity.
- Superior comfort and wear resistance.
- Copper chemically bonded to acrylic nylon fibers.
- No carbon sloughing
- Non allergenic and clean room compatible.
- Anti-bacterial. Perfect for medical manufacturing.
- Generous 10 ft (antistatic) strap to ground cord.
- Color: Blue
- Unique fabric lock design prevents slippage.
- Clean room compatible.
- UL listed – One meg ohm current-limiting safety resistor in each cord.